Who are we ?
Of Dutch origin, my name is Erie. I am naturopath, passionate about nature and all it gives us generously. Étienne and I will be delighted to welcome you to our guest house "Les Naïades".
Thus, in order to minimize our impact on the environment, we have implemented the following actions:
I wish to offer our guests a stay under the sign of well-being combining relaxation in the pool and sauna , walking in the forest or on the beach and benefits of massages . I also offer food advice to promote a "better being" in the long term.
The house has three bedrooms and can accommodate up to 6 people.
A room of conviviality with sight on the swimming pool reserves a big table around which you have coffee, tea and water all the day long. A refrigerator allows you to keep your snacks or packed lunch.
You can have breakfast on the terrace by the pool or indoors depending on the weather. A gluten-free and lactose-free breakfast is available on request.
A parking space is provided for guests inside the property. An electric gate facilitates entry and exit from the house.
Our eco-friendly approach
The protection of the environment is essential for us. We implement an eco-citizen approach in our daily lives and wish to share our values with you.
- electricity is provided by solar energy collected through the installation of photovoltaic panels on the roof
- we reduce waste with the help of our little chickens who feast on vegetable peels and leftover meals
- we practice sorting and use a compost
- we use natural cleaning products
- we cook fresh and organic products